Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Traction Belt Support
Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Support
Disk Dr. back support belt and back traction device recommended for back treatment, lower back pain relief, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal decompression. Back support belt can be worn for 12 hours per session, depending on patient's medical conditions. Disk Dr. is available in USA on Medicare and other major insurance.
Disk Dr. Waist WG50 G2 Double is a revolutionary medical back traction device, completely different from existing waist protectors that simply limit mobility of the spine. The Disk Dr. features a unique air pocket expansion system that helps combine both effective treatment and the relief of pain by helping to reduce pressure within the lumbar vertebra
- Traction Power
Improved to more wider air column
- Disk Dr. has been ergonomically designed for comfortable long-term treatment and wearing experience.
- More than 70% of actual users wear Disk Dr. for 6~12 hours a day.
- The user can adjust the wearing time and air pressure in accordance with the symptoms and lumbar pain.
- The user can conveniently carry Disk Dr. anywhere.
- While wearing Disk Dr. The user can enjoy light exercise and freedom of movement in everyday life.
- When worn inside the clothes, it does not show on the outside.
- There are no lumbar-related side effects, complications, or aftereffects.
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Degenerative Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Decompression
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Lumbar acute / chronic pain
- Herniated disc patients before / after spine surgery
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting and bending, prevention
- Congenital weakness in the waist extended sitting, long distance driving
- Those who are engaged in sports or occupations that need to use waist a lot
- Low back pain caused by obesity, Low back pain of physical origin which needs traction therapy
How does it work ?
Disk Dr's WG50 Double patented, vertically expandable columns provide secure mechanical support for the lumbar vertebrae. The air inflated belt acts to provide a butress action between the lower part of the rib cage and a patient's hip, diverting weight bearing forces away from the lumbar spine and thereby reducing intra discal pressure.
Simple to use and wear
Simply wrap the Disk Dr. around your waist, put on the lower part of the belt first, then the upper part of the belt. The device should be fastened around the waist fairly snug, however not too tight. Connect the hand air pump to the air injection nozzle and fully inflate the belt.
The hand pump with with gauge model H/P is included with the belt. Inflate device until the needle in the air pressure gauge moves into the green-orange area (10/14psi).
Disk Dr. WG50 Double comes in sizes from Small to 4XL.
Disk Dr.Waist Recommended for:
- Lower Back Pain
- Herniated, Bulging disc
- Degenerative disc
- Lumbar acute/chronic sprain
- Congenital weakness in waist
- Low back pain caused by obesity
- Spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting or long time driving
- Low back pain of physical origin which need traction therapy
Material: Outer- Leather, Inner- Cotton, Velcro
Colour: White & Grey
Weight: 340g (Base on L size)
Size: S, M, L, XL
You can view the product Demo Video Clip at here
|DDWG50G2-S||Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Traction Belt Support, Small, 71-78 cm (28-31 inch)||S$420.00|
|DDWG50G2-M||Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Traction Belt Support, Medium, 81-88 cm (32-35 inch)||S$420.00|
|DDWG50G2-L||Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Traction Belt Support, Large, 91-99 cm (36-39 inch)||S$420.00|
|DDWG50G2-XL||Disk Dr. WG50 G2 Disc Waist Protector Medical Retractor Spine Traction Belt Support, X-Large, 101-116 cm (40-46 inch)||S$420.00|
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!