JUMPER JPD-500F Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with OLED Display
- Clinical Supply
- Comfort Footwear & Footcare
- Comfort Pillow
- Equipment Rental
- Exercise Equipment
- Health Conditions
- Health Supplement
- Home Care Equipment
- Physical Modalities
- Stock Clearance
- Support & Brace
• Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module
• Small in volume, light in weight, convenient in carrying
• Simple operation, lower power consumption
• OLED screen display
• SPO2, PR, bar graph of pulse, plethysmogram, blood perfusion index, battery indication display
• 4 directions display, 6 display models, large fonts display
• Brightness control, Demo mode, Setup menu
• Movement interference
• Alarm function and adjustable alarm parameters
• Can be connected to mobile phones through Bluetooth; can support Android and iOS client
• Auto power-off when no signal after 10s
• Powered by 2*AAA alkaline batteries
• Size: 62 x 37 x 32mm
• Peak wavelength range of the light emitted from the probe: red light 660nm±3; infrared light 905nm±5
• Maximum optical output power of the probe: 1.2mW for infrared light (905nm)
• Bluetooth module: 4.0 (single-mode)
• Working temperature: 5℃ to 40℃ (41°F to 104°F)
• Relative humidity: 15% to 80%, non-condensing
• Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa to 106kPa
• Rated voltage: DC 3V
• 1 x JUMPER JPD-500F Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
• 2 x AAA Batteries
• 1 x Carry Case
• 1 x Lanyard
• 1 x English User Manual
|JPD-500F||JUMPER JPD-500F Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with OLED Display||S$120.00|
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!