Physical therapists tout stair practice as an effective way to enable patients to return to their natural environment as quickly as possible. The Dynamic Stair Trainer's adjustable nature allows the caregiver or patient to customize each step of the therapy process.
- Push button controls adjust the four steps in 1 cm increments up to 6"
- One hand rail adjusts in width to personalize the DST for each patient's ability
- Product weight: 960 lbs
- 800 lbs weight capacity
- New accessories enhance the scope of patients that can benefit from DST
- Reversible Stairs Ramp, 3 additional steps can be converted into a slope
- An additional Width Adjustable Handrail can be added to provide a maximum of handrail width adjustments for a variety of patients
- Long Handrails extend the use of the DST as regular parallel bars
- Achieve independence on stairs significantly sooner
- Achieve the mobility that allows them to return to their day-to-day life
- Raise the sense of accomplishment by successfully completing a full flight of stairs
- Start stair climbing at an earlier stage of rehabilitation than with current PT department apparatus
- Constantly experience a sense of success and achievement, which directly contribute to their self-confidence and motivation
- Reciprocally ascend and descend steps
- Dispels the fears, pains and frustrations often experienced when negotiating regular stairs
- Save valuable time now wasted on improvising training steps and stairs with different heights
- Keep track of patients' activities and progress easily by using the "DST-CHART OF PROGRESS"
- Give patients the most advance treatment available
- Move quickly between patients requiring practice stairs
- Achieve increased efficiency and number of patients receiving stair training
- Provide a secure, environment that allows one therapist to treat even the most difficult patients, and still achieve effective results with stair training
- Offer therapy to patients previously not eligible for stair training by progressing from parallel bars to stairs
- Cost savings from time lost while improvising steps and stairs
- Cost savings from more efficient and accurate charting
Crate Dimensions for the Dynamic Stair Trainer 83"L x 42"W x 25"H - 780 lbs
|CHC-DST8000||Dynamic Physical Therapy Stair Trainer||Email for Quotation|
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!