After a long day you deserve to wrap your tired feet in the plush softness of our Relax slippers, featuring our exclusive orthotic footbed for foot arch support. You can enjoy both comfort and arch support at home with Vionic relax slippers.
- Terrycloth footbed and upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Our exclusive orthotic footbed built right in.
- Reduce foot fatigue caused by hard flat floors.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for customized fit and easy on and off.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Fabric covered TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread designed for indoor use.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Fit & Care
- Available in Women's whole sizes 5-11
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 5
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 6
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 7
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 8
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 9
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 10
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 11
|Vionic Relax Slipper Tan Womens Size 12
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!