- Clinical Supply
- Comfort Footwear & Footcare
- Comfort Pillow
- Equipment Rental
- Exercise Equipment
- Health Conditions
- Health Supplement
- Home Care Equipment
- Physical Modalities
- Stock Clearance
- Support & Brace
Designed to relieve heel pressure.
- Eliminates pressure by lifting the heel with an elevation pad and suspending it in a protective space.
- Ideal for people who are immobile, or suffer from diabetes, cardiovascular disease or dietary deficiencies.
- Other indications are foot drop, flaccid paralysis (non-spastic), pre- and post-operative hip fractures and skin grafts.
- Padded hook-and-loop straps allow for easy adjustments.
- Petite is designed for pediatric patients or for patients who are smaller in weight and height.
- Bariatric is designed for bariatric patients (up to 600 lbs).
- Note: Purchase Minimum of (2) required with this model.
- Use the Eggcrate Foam for a slightly cooler boot.
- Choose the Smooth Foam for sensitive skin or edematous legs.
- Boots are made of thick, open-cell foam.
- Universal for right or left.
Sizing is based on calf circumference.
|Heelift® Suspension Boots Eggcrate - Standard
|Heelift® Suspension Boots Eggcrate - Petite
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!