This traditional Bobath style neurology couch has been designed for neurological assesment and treatment for both adults and children. The couch is extremely strong, with a large treatment surface to support both the patient and therapist for a wide range of treatment procedures. A wide variety of options are available to personalise the couch to individual user requirements.
• UK designed & manufactured
• Safe working load & lift capacity 320kg
• 16 year average lifespan
• Choice of electric of hydraulic operation
• Breathing hole & plug
• Adjustable backrest
• Very strong & rigid frame
• Large treatment surface
• Hardwearing antimicrobial vinyl
• Retractable heavy duty twin castor base
• Hoist clearance 14cm (5.5”)
- Foot Switch
- Battery Back Up
- Folding Cotside
- Motor Back
- Large Castor Base
- Paper Roll Holder
- Length: 189cm (74”) approx
- Width: 102cm (40”) approx
- Height: 42cm – 91cm approx (17” – 36”)approx.
• UK designed & manufactured with long-term support
• Safe working load of 320kgs to cater for extremely heavy patients
• Choice of hydraulic or electric height operation to suit user or environmental requirements
• Large treatment surface to support both patient and therapist for rolling and turning exercises
• Backrest adjusts from horizontal for various treatments up to 85° for supporting the patient in a sitting position
• Low patient transfer height of 42cm (17”)
• Breathing hole and plug for prone treatments
• Retractable heavy duty twin castor base for ease of transport and positioning
• Wide choice of options, accessories and colours allow the couch to be customised to individual user requirements
• Safe Working Load & Lifting Capacity 320kg (705lb / 50 Stone)
• IP Rating - IPx4
• EE Classification - MDD93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1
• Electrical Standard - IEC601 Part 1 + 60601. P (EN)
• Vinyl flame retardant to CRIB 5 (BS 5852)
• Foam flame retardant to BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition Source 5 [CRIB 5]
• CE Marked
• Externally audited to ISO9001:2008 by LQRA
- Flame retardant to CRIB 5
- Patented anti-microbial technology proven to inhibit the growth of E-Coli and MRSA
- Excellent levels of wear and longevity
- Fully washable and impermiable, to aid infection control
- Suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with dilute solutions of Hypochlorite (10,000ppm)
- Please note: Unless specified, beige will be supplied.
|PLINTH 2000-40||Model 40 Neurology Couch (Bobath plinth)||S$5800.00|
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!