BYD Care N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user.
This product has a ﬁlter eﬃciency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, chin from airborne particles such as liquid aerosols, blood, body fluids and secretions.
Suitable for medical staff
For Adult use only
Do not wash
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from fire and contamination
Store between -20 °C and 38 °C (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80%
Expiration date: 2 years after production
Packaging Specification: 1pc per bag
Outer layer- Polypropylene Spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use)
Middle layer 1 – Hot air cotton
Middle layer 2 – Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven (for surgical use)
Inner layer – Polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use)
3-Step check before use:
1. Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
2. Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and are not damaged.
3. Check that the metallic strip is not broken
1. Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
2. Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
3. Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit.
4. Perform a fit test according to instructions.
1. Place both hands over the mask.
2. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask collapses inward as you inhale.
3. Then exhale and hold your breath for a few seconds, making sure the mask bulges outward as you exhale.
4. If air leaks, reposition the mask, tighten the metallic strip and reposition the elastic bands for a better fit.
Follow steps 1-3 again until a tight seal has been achieved.
5. Masks that have passed the fitting test are now safe to use.
6. Facial hair or other facial features may prevent the mask from achieving a proper fit. If a tight seal is not achievable, please DO NOT use this product.
7. If you experience difficulty breathing, dizziness, or other symptoms, leave the contaminated area immediately.
GB 19083-2010 + CNAS (Asia)
This model DE2322 has been NIOSH approved recently
|BYD-N95-25||N95 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR (BYD CARE)||S$59.00|
When you order from google.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!