Sidhil Freedom II Electrical Nursing Bed
Nursing bed can be used for home care after being discharged from hospital, it can also be used in nursing homes or other community care centres.
The Sidhil Freedom II Bed is an electrically operated profiling bed with variable height control which is designed for use in community locations such as nursing homes, but is also a popular choice for those receiving care at home.
The profiling features of the Freedom 2 are electrically operated backrest, knee break and variable height plus tilt and reverse tilt positioning as required. The profiling functions are operated using a single handset. It is supplied with full length integral side rails which can easily be lowered/raised or can be completely removed if required.
The bed has been designed for quick and simple assembly and requires no tools. It uses a hook and pin system which interlocks each section for maximum safety. It can be moved from one location to another easily and when not in use can be stored in a secure and compact position, which can save your storage space at home.
335 mm to 725 mm (to mattress platform)
Max user weight
- Electrically operated profiling bed with variable height control which allows easy operation for both a care and a user.
- A single handset which can be locked to limit either all or any functions is supplied as standard with the Freedom II Bed.
- Infinitely adjustable variable tilt and reverse tilt (Trendelenburg) positioning.
- 4 braked castors for easy manoeuvrability and safety.
- Designed to be easily assembled and disassembled by one person using the interlocking hook and pin system.
- One year warranty
* Product demonstration available, please call us at 97288210 to book appointment
Sidhil Freedom II Electrical Nursing Bed (Hospital Bed)
- Product Code: WN-A-II
- Availability: In Stock